MNX has been the leading provider of national and international express distribution services to the Entertainment and Media Industries since the early 1980's.
Entertainment and Media organizations around the world, large and small, rely on MNX for its unparalleled mix of versatile, customizable transportation and logistics services for all media and broadcast shipment and traffic types.
Our uniquely close relationship with entertainment and media industry organizations covers sectors including:
- Post production
- Advertising and marketing
- Independent film companies
MNX's involvement includes specialized services for studios and production companies such as:
- Global, secure, time-sensitive movement and distribution of theatrical prints and replacement reels, including full or partial security screenings, circuit moves, and trade screening.
- Full festival coverage around the world with personnel on site at Cannes for the movement of materials to and from the festivals in a secure manner
- Full production support services including the shipment of dailies from remote locations and on location personnel
- Coordination of transportation for on-site special events on a global basis
- Coordination of and movement of game films and game tapes.
As a valued extension of a studio's operations, our extensive industry relationships and experience ensures your shipments are handled safely, securely, and efficiently. Whether it's door-to-door, local, national, or international, your shipment is handled by trained and dedicated MNX team members that speak your language.
Entertainment & Media Experience:
- Approaching three decades of experience in international logistics and customs processes
- Over 25 years of experience in serving the Entertainment and Media communities
- Dedicated and very experienced team of Entertainment and Media shipping specialists
- Attendees at national and international festivals including Cannes, London Film Festival, CineQuest