MNX is a premium global provider of specialized, expedited transportation and logistics services. Clients include multinational leaders in the biopharmaceutical, life sciences, medical device, aviation and entertainment industries. These organizations rely on MNX’s exceptional record of transporting critical items around the world.
Headquartered in Long Beach, CA, MNX maintains regional headquarters in Singapore, Amsterdam and Miami. MNX serves over 190 countries, including key Asia Pacific, South American and EMEA markets with services that include dedicated hand-carries, next-flight-out, inventory management, fulfillment operations and 4PL services management.
History of MNX
- Established in Los Angeles, CA in 1983
- Provided time-critical transportation services to the movie, music and fashion industry
- European Headquarters established in London in 1986
- Expanded into time-critical aviation spare parts and Aircraft On Ground (AOG) recovery services
- Far East Network established in Australia and Hong Kong
- Diversified into the life sciences sector by serving customers in the blood banking, organ procurement and international biopharmaceutical temperature sensitive shipping industries
- Established Asia Pacific Headquarters in Singapore in 2011
- Continued expansion across Western Europe and Asia: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Korea, and Japan
- Major acquisitions include an Air Charter division and the Express division of AirNet
- Ownership of MNX transferred to the Riverside Co.
- Established Miami as a gateway into South America and beyond