CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT
The expert Clinical Trials Logistics team at MNX is there to help you design, execute and manage large and complex clinical trial studies. With capabilities to reach collection and delivery sites across 190 countries worldwide, our specialists are well versed in the complexities involving cross-border customs, regulatory bodies, dangerous and hazardous materials, packaging and temperature monitoring, classifications, and documentation inherent in all Clinical Trial supply chains.
Furthermore, we understand that cost management of a clinical trial is important for the success of the trial and having full visibility of the budget and real-time spending will allow you to make better decisions.
Our Samples Management capabilities include:
- 24/7/365 Global coverage.
- Custom reports and dashboard options tailored specifically for your study needs.
- Collection and delivery of clinical trials samples from sites and laboratories in 190 countries worldwide.
- Full consultative approach, assisting with planning, study set up, customs regulatory advice and shipping documentation processing, during implementation of study.
- IATA compliant and validated packaging solution and temperature monitoring devices.
- Add-on services such as, download temperature logger data at the destination, or returning the logger back to origin point.
- Time specific pick-up and delivery.
- Full classification of materials.
- Customs clearance and/or regulatory documentation.
- Dangerous goods handling and documentation, including hazardous and radioactive materials.
- Online tracking.
- Proactive monitoring of all shipments to ensure your samples arrives on time, at the right location, and in the right physical and financial condition.