Next Flight Out for Time-Critical Life Science Deliveries
Every day around the world, the life science and healthcare industries rely on Next Flight Out (NFO) service for its most time-critical deliveries. When a life is on the line, you need to deliver from Point A to Point B as quickly as possible. By choosing NFO, you’re putting your lifesaving package on the next available flight.
After all, there’s no time for delay when a patient is waiting for an organ transplant or when the clock is ticking on a radiopharmaceutical with a short half-life. There’s no room for logistical errors when a clinical trial participant needs the next dose of the next potential cure—or a critically ill patient hopes a new cell therapy will mean more birthdays and time with the grandchildren.
For all its promise, NFO has its challenges, requiring precision logistics and deep expertise to succeed for the life science and healthcare industries. For example, some shipments might require special licensing, expertise, or handling, such as radioactive materials or cold chain products that must be refrigerated.
Just as important, there’s the challenge of knowing which flight to choose. Sometimes, the next available flight isn’t the one that will arrive at your final destination the fastest. When an on-time delivery could be the difference between life and death, you don’t just need the next flight out. You need the best flight out.
Choosing a Life Science Logistics Partner for Your NFO Strategy
For your most urgent life science and healthcare deliveries, your logistics provider needs the technology and expertise to ensure the fastest delivery—in other words, the best flight out. That includes:
- Flight routing technology that identifies the fastest delivery based on weather, aircraft type, security requirements, on-time performance, schedule reliability, and availability of backup flights. For example, non-stop flights tend to be more reliable for on-time delivery, so sometimes it’s wiser to wait for the next non-stop flight, rather than taking one that leaves sooner but has multiple stops or unreliable connections.
- Trained agents that provide precise answers around such critical questions as which airline has the best on-time performance for a specific route or which airports you should avoid at which times.
- Global reach and strong carrier relationships—so no matter where your shipment needs to go, it has the best opportunity to arrive on time. MNX delivers to more than 500 airports across 190 countries.
- Expedited ground courier services to complete the journey, picking up at the airport and delivering to the final destination. MNX has more than 45,000 courier partners worldwide.
- Anytime, anywhere coverage: emergencies happen 24/7/365. So you need a logistics provider ready to respond when needed—including nights, weekends, and holidays.
A Partner for Life
When lives are on the line, NFO can be your best choice for on-time delivery—and MNX your best choice for NFO. MNX Intelligent Routing technology helps ensure you trust your time-critical delivery to the best flight out. We identify and use nonstop flights when possible. And MNX Logistics Specialists analyze additional variables such as the on-time performance of airlines and the level of airport traffic—all to ensure the quickest and safest path possible to your destination.
Every day, MNX arranges NFO time-critical deliveries for life science and healthcare companies to 190 countries around the globe. We maintain more than 700 forward stocking locations and over 45,000 uniformed, professional couriers trained to provide white-glove service, including delivering directly to the operating room.
Armed with MNX Intelligent Routing technology, our MNX Logistics Specialists are ready when you are to tailor the ideal solution for every NFO delivery, every time. We have the global infrastructure, technology, relationships, and expertise to help you create the right NFO strategy. So you can focus on what you do best—saving lives.
Contact MNX to learn more about our Life Science logistics services.